Tetcom (hereinafter referred to as "the office") complies with laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information and other norms, and has the following personal information protection policy regarding the use and management of personal information in order to thoroughly protect personal information. We will establish and comply with this.
1. 1. Basic stance Our office respects and complies with laws and social order regarding the protection of personal information, recognizes the importance of personal information handled by employees, employees and business partners, and strives for proper handling and protection.
2. Personal information held (1) Target person Those who wish to provide our office services such as consultation, proposal, design, production, guidance, advice, etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as "customers")
(2) Items of information held This office holds customer information necessary for providing the service desired by the customer, such as name, address, place of employment, telephone number, and e-mail address.
3. 3. Purpose of use of personal information (1) To provide products and services by our office (2) To provide information services using direct mail, e-mail, websites, etc. (3) To provide better services to customers To carry out research and analysis to provide
4. Shared use of personal information Our office will share the personal information it holds as follows.
(1) Items of personal information Name, address, place of employment, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. Information provided by the customer to our office (2) Scope of joint users Necessary for providing the service desired by the customer Related parties (eg, delivery company, various online tools, etc.)
(3) Purpose of use Same as "3. Purpose of use of personal information" above (4) Manager Same as "7. Contact point for inquiries about personal information" below
5. Outsourcing of personal information When we outsource the processing of personal information held by our office, we will perform appropriate management, guidance and supervision.
6. Security measures for personal information (1) We will educate employees of our office to protect personal information and strictly manage customer's personal information (2) About the database system owned by our office , Take necessary security measures (3) Request business partners, etc. to handle personal information appropriately
7. Contact point for inquiries regarding personal information Tetcom Personal information contact point 〒420-0861
70-2 Maruyama-cho, Aoi-ku, Shizuoka-shi, Shizuoka
Reiwa enacted on April 1, 2005 Revised on August 8, 2002 Reiwa Revised on August 8, 2003